The Kasco Robust-Aire pond aerator diffusers are the most efficient on the market and create water flow to aerate your pond.
Diffusers are designed to provide a fine air bubble with the least amount of pressure.
The base is made of thick HDPE plastic and a locking fill plug allows you to fill it with pea gravel, or other weighted substrate. It has a raised design that keeps the diffusers performing at an optimal level above the pond bottom. A durable, bolted, strain relief attachment ensures that the weighted tubing will not become detached during installation or maintenance.
A check valve with Viton seals keeps water from entering the tubing when the system is not operating.
This system includes:
- 2 KM-120, 3/4 HP double piston compressor for additional air flow to each diffuser
- 4 Diffuser Assemblies
- 400 ft. of 5/8 in. SureSink tubing (100 ft. per diffuser)
- Base Mount Cabinet - Description:
- 24 in. x 18 in. 20 in.
- Great choice if compressor can be on the ground with access to ventillation from below
- 120 volt receptacle or a 240 volt junction box
- two cooling fans provide 110 CFM ventilation each
- 6 ft. power cord from cabinet
- Powder-coated aluminum for increased durability
- Compressors are mounted at the factory
- Acoustical foam included in cabinet to reduce noise levels
- Cabinet includes keyed lock
- Nature-green color blends well with outdoor surroundings
Available in both 120 and 240 Voltage